Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So Delicious Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt UPDATE :)

Do you recall how I said I wasn't sure just how MUCH I liked this stuff? Well, given that I've been trying it with all sorts of added delights the past couple of days, I feel the need to clarify just how much I actually LOVE this. I've swirled vanilla extract and a touch of honey in it and topped it off with cocoa nibs, hemp hearts and banana, YUM. I've swirled molasses into it (I love molasses) and again, YUM. Tomorrow I think I'll stir in pineapple and kiwi. So those of you who are vegan, lactose intolerant or just want to try something new, don't hesitate. The price tag is a bit daunting, but check for sales. I know I will! I can't vouch for any of the flavours outside of the plain, but a little birdie told me that the vanilla is really good as is the blueberry :). I'm sure they're all definitely worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment