Monday, March 26, 2012

Kitchen Gadgets

I think I may be obsessed with kitchen gadgets. I currently have, as permanent fixtures on my counter, a Vitamix Blender, Commercial Cuisinart Food Processor, Excalibur Dehydrator, a kettle, of course, and quite often my Cuisinart mini processor/wand mixer multi tool dooey is out too. This doesn't even cover the stuff in the pantry! To be fair, I think the only gadget that has gone unmentioned and is in the pantry due to infrequent use is my hand mixer. Believe it or not, the stuff that ends up staying on my counter gets used, and used a lot. My dehydrator has been getting quite the workout lately making me a seemingly never ending supply of delicious raw kale chips. YUM. These things are the best and I love that I can eat them on the days I just don't feel like salad (this is a rare occurrence, but has been known to happen.) AND the days I want a chip-like snack, I can eat the WHOLE bag and not feel guilty! They're really an awesome snack. I'm not sure I could actually pick a favourite kitchen gadget, since my favourites are always in use, and there's not just one! Do you have a favourite kitchen appliance? What do you prepare most often using it?

No comments:

Post a Comment