Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Gorgeous Eyeshadows

I had a chance last night to really check out the 5 new eyeshadow shades that are now in stock. They are gorgeous colour shifters. Really great colours! 2 new green shades; Spring Mist (pale, misty, shimmery green with silver undertones and flashes of purple, WOW) and Deep Sea Green (description to come later, this little guy has been help up a day or so, but I promise you, it's gorgeous), Purple Gold (Light to medium shimmery purple with beautiful gold flashes), Plum Honey (A mid tone shimmering plum with flashes of honey gold) and last but certainly not least, Honey Gold (gorgeous shimmering honey colour with golden flashes, great as a highlight but enough tone to use alone as a shadow. Really rich colour, not yellow-y at all). I'm definitely snagging one of each for myself. My eyeshadow collection is starting to get out of control, perhaps this is yet another obsession of mine ;). As usual, the foundations are fantastic and I got a couple of smaller cream foundation/concealer to try in the most popular foundation colours. We'll see how those go. I'm typically skeptical of cream concealers, but I am currently using one in a concealer format, not a cream foundation format, and it works great! I do LOVE the powder ones though. They are awesome and the blend wonderfully. Don't forget, all of the makeup is PURE mineral makeup, no additives, no chemicals, no animal products (it's ALL vegan) and the makeup is actually GOOD for your skin. What more could you want! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment