Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Saturday! Ooops! Make That Sunday!

Does this ever happen to you? You could swear it was a different day than it is? I've been a day behind for a week now. Why? Why does this happen? I have a fairly set schedule of things that I need to do during the week, which makes me wonder how on earth I get to various appointments, meetings etc. on the appropriate days and I STILL have no idea WHICH day it actually is. Baffled. Totally, utterly baffled. At any rate, it is in fact Sunday and it just doesn't feel like one. I haven't done my usual Sunday routine stuff, and just a short while ago I realized that I missed doing my usual Saturday stuff, which includes grocery shopping. Ugh. My dogs have no food, I have very little, so it looks as though I'll be taking a trip to the grocery store, on a Sunday afternoon. Now, doesn't THAT sound fun? I have a feeling everyone who lives in the Valley and works a set 'during the week' schedule will probably be there too. Wonderful. Barf. But, if I don't go, both dogs and I will go hungry and I can't have that. So off I go to brave the insanity that is the grocery store on a Sunday afternoon. This is what happens when you can't figure out what day of the week it is. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment