Friday, March 30, 2012

Mineral Makeup Photos


I am working to get the mineral makeup photos up on the website. The first few colour blocks of eye shadows are up along with a description of each colour. I am hoping by the end of the weekend or mid week next week to have pretty much all of the makeup photos done with descriptions. Don't forget, if you live locally, you can come and shop at my house or email me your order, I'll get it ready and we can figure out a good time for pick up and payment. Easy peasy!

Don't forget about hosting makeup and body care parties. What a great way to restock for spring, try before you buy, get the ladies together and have a good time! The hostess will get perks :). Also, my body care line is great for guys too!! Toners double as aftershaves, face scrubs reduce or eliminate ingrown facial hairs, body butter are great for rough, calloused hands and EVERYONE loves the whipped soaps!

Check out the pics so far: http://www.divineearthbodycare.com/mineral-makeup.html

No comments:

Post a Comment