Friday, February 24, 2012

Dismal, Rainy, Sleepy Day


Wow, talk about torrential rain.  Add the wind and we officially have a monsoon. Or hurricane, or typhoon, pick your favourite moniker. My three critters have the right idea for today (the third is hogging the wood stove), cuddle up and don't bother looking out the window. I, on the other hand, have big plans. Well, not so much big, but considering how unmotivated and sleepy this weather is making me, ambitious. Gonna head out to the gym and hopefully that'll energize me a little. But first, my coffee (complete with a cinnamon stick, YUM)...Then, my workout. Then home to refuel with something new and delicious. I have a thing for Raw Kelp Noodles at the moment, so a new sauce is in order, let the creating begin! I'm jumping on the raw wagon for a while as I think I've been indulging in too many heavy/cooked foods, feeling bloated. That should spur on some great new raw recipes to post. If my new sauce idea turns out as good as I'm hoping, you'll see it here :).


No comments:

Post a Comment