Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chocolate, of course!

My life would be so terribly empty if it weren't for chocolate. To be clear, cheap chocolate can stay happily in it's package on the shelf. I'm a chocolate snob. BIG TIME. It's gotta be good. It's gotta be refined sugar free and it's gotta be decadent. So, I recently decided to try out Organic Cocoa Nibs. These are NOT sweet at all. They are basically cocoa beans smashed up into little tiny pieces. Real chocolate chips. They are my new love. My new obsession. I use them anytime I can on anything they will go with. I've topped vegan sugar free chocolate pudding, added them to delicious chocolate truffle-esque balls that I seriously LIVE on, and am going to try adding them to raw fudge, raw ice cream and every other raw dessert recipe I can come up with. They are amazing, they are a superfood, they are packed with antioxidants. EVERYONE should have these. They are unadulterated chocolate. YUM! They are pricey, but SO worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment