Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dinner and Dessert

Not feeling hungry lately makes me a very picky eater who doesn't think of food when she's not hungry. That, along with zero idea of what I might want to eat, inspired me to create two super delicious new things this evening. One for dinner. One for dessert.  The ideas had to: Be quick (to keep me from deciding to just bag the whole idea of dinner all together), healthy and really tasty (so I'd actually EAT the food...Not having much of an appetite really makes the quality and taste of what you do eat very obvious. It's really easy to get turned off a meal). This is what materialized.
One: Vegan Ceasar Salad Dressing. The great thing about this little beauty is how ridiculously easy it is to make. I tossed a mix of baby greens and romaine in this and topped it with Roasted Chickpea Snacks in place of the croutons. SO good.
Two: Banana Topped With Raw Vegan Chocolate Pudding and Cocoa Nibs. Wow. That's it. Just wow. And easy. So easy this could become a frequent snack around here. Chocolate and Bananas.....YUM.
If anyone's interested in the recipes for these, let me know and I'll be sure to post them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment